Paintings

I haven't updated my paintings in a while.  As I mentioned in an earlier post, they suffer from a bit too much inspiration in that the subjects, and approaches are all over the place, from palette knife to decorative borders; from a colorful tropical palette to a subdued tone on tone grey piece.
Jazz in 4/4 Time, 36" x 36" acrylic, with collaged fabric from Artfabrik (Grenada)

Reef Impressions, 12" x 12" acrylic

Fall Edge, 6pm, 36" x 36" acrylic
Rocks & Waves V, 12 x 12 acrylic
Flotsam, 24" x 36" acrylic

North of Gouyave, 12" x 24" acrylic


Grenada Cottage, 12 x 12 acrylic
Homage to Breadfruit, 12 x 12 acrylic


Sailin II, 12 x 24 acrylic, a tone-on-tone palette knife piece.

Comments

  1. I enjoyed looking at these. I especially like "flotsom."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

With Love from W.I. To WI

JoY in Joyland

Provence France Oct 2019